Non-GPL Client and Server SMB3 Libraries
Visuality Systems provides the most complete and up-to-date SMB client and SMB server solutions (also known as CIFS) for Embedded products, Storage systems and Java-based applications.
Visuality Systems solutions are fully commercial and feature support up to the latest SMB 3.1.1 version.
Click here to see the list of features supported by the SMB3.1.1 protocol.
Developed over a period of two decades, NQ™ family products are the industry’s first choice - with over 150 Blue Chip customers worldwide, in industries as diverse as consumer devices, cyber, Storage, aerospace & defense, medical, industrial automation, and smart devices, integrating the NQ™ stack into their products.
NQ™ products are backed by technical support to troubleshoot any issue or to answer questions and requests for assistance. Visuality Systems engineering experts are always at hand for direct communication over the phone, via e-mail or Skype.
- 20 years of experience in developing and maintaining the SMB code.
- Working closely with Microsoft for full compatibility with the newest SMB dialects.
- Tested with the industry top quality assurance tools for compatibility, user experience, negative testing and load testing
- Full support around the clock
- Adaptive to any customer environment
Visuality Systems developed a Java based product. JCIFS is a Java SMB solution that support SMB1 with no further support in SMB2 or SMB3 protocols. JCIFS latest update was in 2014 and therefore the Visuality Systems SMB code written in Java is a good alternative for the open source JCIFS.