Fully scalable, robust, continually updated Pure Java SMB library
The only Java solution with full SMB3 support
The jNQ™ SMBclient library is the industry’s top priority replacement option for the JCIFS library where SMB2 and SMB3 are required. JNQ is a continuously updated, extensively tested against all latest Windows machines and industry common servers, pure java SMB library that includes all registered patents. Offering personal, fast-response SMB3 professional support, JNQ is reliable, robust, and highly scalable.
What makes JNQ unique?
Want to learn more?
There's No Comparison
- Compliant with all relevant Microsoft specifications
- Name resolution functionality by means of NetBIOS, WINS, DNS
- Security: jNQ™ is a tightly secured system offering:
- Authentication with LM, NTLM, LMv2, NTLMv2, NTLMSSP, SPNEGO and Kerberos
- Domain (AD) authentication
- SMB encryption
- Message signing
- Pre-logon integrity
- File and folder operations: create, open, rename, info, setting exclusive access
- File operations: read, write, read async, write async
- Network browsing support
- RPC support: SAMR, LSA, WINREG, SRVSVC, DSSETUP. All of the above are extendable. A generic DCERPC framework can be used for developing more RPCs
- Transparent fail-over (support of persistent and durable handles)
JNQ ARCHITECTURE LAYERS
in Four Easy Steps
What sets Visuality System apart?
Upgrade Your Product
Upgrade your product today with a fully scalable, robust, and continually updated SMB client library with 24/7 dedicated, rapid response support.
Other Visuality Systems Solutions
Implementation For all storage systems