Fully scalable, robust, continually updated Pure Java SMB library
The only Java solution with full SMB3 support
The jNQ™ SMB client library is the industry’s top priority replacement option for the JCIFS library where SMB2 and SMB3 are required. JNQ is a continuously updated, extensively tested against all latest Windows machines and industry common servers, pure java SMB library that includes all registered patents. Offering personal, fast-response SMB3 professional support, JNQ is reliable, robust, and highly scalable.
What makes JNQ unique?
Want to learn more?
What our Customers say about us
We are pleased with the quality, performance and stability of the JNQ product as well as the people and the company Visuality Systems itself. Typically they are very responsive and react promptly to product changes by Microsoft. They are ahead of the curve and very eager to help customers implement new versions of the SMB protocol. It's good value for money.
Head of Connectors Development
There's No Comparison
- Compliant with all relevant Microsoft specifications
- Name resolution functionality by means of NetBIOS, WINS, DNS
- Security: jNQ™ is a tightly secured system offering:
- Authentication with LM, NTLM, LMv2, NTLMv2, NTLMSSP, SPNEGO and Kerberos
- Domain (AD) authentication
- SMB encryption
- Message signing
- Pre-logon integrity
- File and folder operations: create, open, rename, info, setting exclusive access
- File operations: read, write, read async, write async
- Network browsing support
- RPC support: SAMR, LSA, WINREG, SRVSVC, DSSETUP. All of the above are extendable. A generic DCERPC framework can be used for developing more RPCs
- Transparent fail-over (support of persistent and durable handles)
JNQ ARCHITECTURE LAYERS
JNQ with SMB over
Visuality Systems’ JNQ file-sharing solution for Java applications now operates also using SMB over QUIC, for providing end-to-end encryption, shortening connectivity time, improving overall connectivity performance, and discarding the need of using VPN.
The QUIC transport is available for JNQ clients as a pluggable add-on, by a proprietary implementation of Visuality Systems.
Using this simple add-on, JNQ can utilize SMB over QUIC for supporting higher-performance connectivity to file servers.
in Four Easy Steps
What sets Visuality System apart?
Upgrade Your Product
Upgrade your product today with a fully scalable, robust, and continually updated SMB client library with 24/7 dedicated, rapid response support.
Other Visuality Systems Solutions
Implementation For all storage systems